Metal Gear: Codec moments Metal Gear: Codec moments

That was very funny

I gotta say you actually had me laughing the whole time, and the singing at the end just ended this flash on a high note!

Great work =]

A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

Ah man XD

That was pretty damn funny lol

Music Is An Epic Thing Music Is An Epic Thing

This sohuld be

An advert, showing what music is all about =D

Since music became my life I thought this flash was terrific, well done man!

The thing with the hands was something insane I loved it =D

studio-nightbird responds:

lol glad you liked my hands xD. and thanks for the review ;)

Death Stress Reliever Death Stress Reliever

I could kill that guy all day XD

It's so damn funny XD

-&amp;gt; PANCAKES!!! &amp;lt;- -> PANCAKES!!! <-

lol dying sound was awesome

I could listen to that all day lols too funny "And everybody died" lolz XD

This was clearly not the best game ever made but it was a really funny thing to play, it kept me entertained and when I died, I literally died laughing XD

Well, not literally as I wouldn't be writing this, but u never know I might be a ghost O_O

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Well yeah. I dont expect this to get top of the year or anything lol. I made this to test out what people would think of my ideas not EVEN thinking ot would make best of the week.

Well thanks for your review!

%u0CA0_%u0CA0-- %u0CA0_%u0CA0--

This may sound weird but...

...I like it lol

I have no idea why, but in some very strange way it's a fun game

Self Confidence Self Confidence

Firstly, I'm honored to be an inspiration to you.

Secondly...GREAT WORK! This is very relaxing and was very pleasant to listen to.

BlueOceans responds:

Thankyou! You inspired many of my songs. I'm glad you liked it. My favorite song of yours is Place of Dreams.

DigohD - Whatever it Takes DigohD - Whatever it Takes

Not bad, however

The kick and bass are very well mixed in, and that's usually a very difficult thing to get right, so well done on that!

However, the song is good, but it's missing that "hit", that bit that makes you go WOW. And it's during your breakdown at 00:50 that it should build up to a very big climax. Right now it's missing that climactic edge, I mean if the song was around 2 or 3 minutes longer, it would work out, however it all ends when it just begins; and we usually expect something big at the end of something short. Nevertheless, if you were to make this longer, you'll have a fairly decent calming Progressive Trance track on your hands, at the moment it's hard to get into because it finishes far too early.

Remember it's Trance, don't be afraid to experiment! However, I won't be too harsh on you, because it is your first attempt and it's a very good one, keep trying out this fantastic genre! ;)

Journey To Paradise (EP2 Demo) Journey To Paradise (EP2 Demo)

Compare